View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2005, 08:04 PM       
<shrug> i've had plenty. the mark of a bad trip for me is a total schitzoid break with reality though... not just "not having fun"

Oh, okay. I like "Shizoid breaks from reality" especially on dxm. If you take dxm without expecting to be disassociated you were misinformed on exactly what a disassociative does. That's what is so cool about DXM, the fact that in high doses you disassociate yourself from reality in a very real way.
I also love that dxm numbs your body alot, it lets you disassociate even more. there's been alot of times where I'd go completely numb and couldn't feel my body but could feel my mental body and how it was moving just fine... sometimes I'd be moving around and could feel the physical sensation of it despite not moving at all.
That's what's so great about dxm, though, I wouldn't consider it a bad trip.

Watching scary things on dxm is usually a bad idea because of how "involved" you can get in things. I used to like getting dexed and watching movies/shows because if you're high enough you actually think you're in the show(it's crazy!). I remember watching tom the mayor once and the guys were walking around in my room and talking to me. It was during that bear trap singing guy, too