View Single Post
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2003, 05:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Actions based on facts in the real world is what matters, Max. Conservatives/libertarians are the masters of this.
Funny you should say that when your article has no figures, no sources, no NOTHING to back up its statement that most of the children who get free lunches at schools are wealthy.
Quote:
Talk Radio has helped raised millions of dollars for many causes. Money that is given freely by people who truly need help.
Like to food drive for the poor run by the liberal dept. store manager that Boortz seems to be blasting? Even assuming that the manager was, in fact, wrong about the school lunch program, isn't his action in having a food drive commendable? Or his just another "whiny liberal" to Boortz? If the manager is wrong about the school lunch program, perhaps he was merely misinformed and not deliberately trying to mislead anyone?
Quote:
Just one I could find in 3 seconds. Rush has given to many different charities and participated in many fundrasing events, but since his site changes daily, I cannot gather any of them at this time.
Boortz was the individual we were discussing, not Rush!