View Single Post
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 11:52 AM       
dragons forever
chan/hung/biao, awesome. though i think the best scene is in the beginning when jackie chan (a defense attorney!) wins a case and his client goes to shake his hand and jackie punches him in the gut and then the face. the judge, on his way out of the courtroom, looks at jackie and shakes his head. awesome.

tiger cage
all right if you watch a movie because it has jackie chan in it and nothing else, you're usually going to be entertained. if you watch a movie because it has donnie yen in it and nothing else, fuck this shitty fucking movie.

the legend of zu
netflix has this mis-labeled as zu warriors from the magic mountain. this is the shitty re-make of zu warriors from the magic mountain. we got 20 minutes in before turning it off. fuck you, netflix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post
Howling 3: The Marsupials: Awesomely horrible.
man, that's my go-to shitty dvd that i make people watch with me. i've seen it way too many times.

i'm naming my second child jerboa jerboa (the first child is aram fingal (RIP raul julia)).