View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 11:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
You also never see anyone on tv go to the bathroom either. Well there was that one time on Everybody Loves Raymond when Brad Garrett's character took a shit on Ray's coffee table so I guess you could say that you don't see bathroom breaks often but that doesn't mean Americans don't poop or pee.
But that's seeing them not do something, whereas when I was growing up, I'd always see shit like the Tim's bastard kids on Home Improvement always wearing their shoes even while laying on their beds. Needless to say, it was quite a confusing time. I googled it (and "Do Americans wear shoes indoors was like the third option that popped up after "do americans") and it seems like a lot of people claim to have foot problems, or something.

Quote:
Shoes on all the time
Really? Do you find it comfortable, or what?

That was very funny. Well done.