View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 05:45 PM       
Rongi: Yeah but calling you "gay" would imply that you're human in some way, which of course we all know isn't the case, fucktard.

soundtest: move it fucktard

ArrowX: I figured the beating you were taking from the rest of these fucktards was enough, but if you insist...fucktard.

DamnthatDavid: Well considering everyone else on here has the mental capacity of a fuckin' slow chimp, I'm still light years ahead of you fucktards.

Esuohlim: Fucktard

Spectre X: Fucktard

Retro Kat: ONE TIME I SAW RETRO AND HE WAS LIKE WALKING FUNNY AND I ASKED HIM WHAT HAPPENED BUT HE JUST SAID "I GOTTA GET HOME!" SO I LIKE WONDERED WHAT WAS WRONG SO WHEN HE WENT IN HIS HOUSE HE STARTED CRYING TO HIS DAD ABOUT HOW HE GOT THE BUTT SECKS BY EMU WHO WAS DRESSED LIKE A DOG FOR SOME REASON. wELL I THOUGHT RETRO'S DAD WOULD BE SYMPATHETIC BUT INSTEAD HE STARTED PUNCHING RETRO IN THE STOMACH AND THEN FORCED HIS BLACK COCK IN RETRO'S MOUTH (RETRO'S DAD IS BLACK) RETRO STARTED CRYING AGAIN AND HIS FACE WAS ALL BLOODY AND WHITE STUFF WAS ALL OVER IT. I GOT SCARED AND WENT HOME TO FUCK MY SISTER.

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
Get me to say my name backwards and I'll leave...