View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Every one of us wants different things. Lose weight, new car, new ipod, a Justin Bieber album, Just Beats headphones, new outfits or even a new boyfriend. But you know what? Someone who has cancer right now, doesn't have anything on their mind but to win this battle. Most of you would just ignore this post. If you want to honor someone who died from cancer and who's currently fighting against it, reblog. For once, show that you care about cancer and stop being so selfish. One day it might be you.
Somebody said this and it profoundly bothered me. I see it a lot, and all the pink shit and such, so it doesn't really bother me. But when a blanket reblogged, reposted message accuses me of being a fucking asshole, I tend to become righteously indignant.