Thread: Science!
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
So I don't find it surprising. Even anthropogenic global climate change can be limited or reduced to the point where nature takes over again. IF it exists, that is - in case you were unaware, there is still some debate on this point. (We probably talked about this before , when coonholio was still actively posting crap, but I can't be bothered to look it up. )
I think only coolie thought climate change was a myth

That said, he did touch (inadvertently I do not doubt) on something I do take issue with. Cap and trade tax (or penalties). I feel it sets a dangerous precedent. We know CO2 is considered a gas that effects global warning, so how long before a country is charged a cap and trade penalty for their population because exhaling while breathing emits CO2?

In essence, cap in trade is potentially a 'breathing tax'. I take issue with that. Time was when we worried about CO2 emissions, we planted trees. What happened to those days?