View Single Post
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 12:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Have you read any of the information posted in this thread? I repeated myself over a thousand times, posted scientific studies, legal documents, documentaries, new articles detailing how whole entire towns want this out of their water supplies, anyone....anyone with 2 braincells to rub together can look at this information objectively and empirically and come to the same conclusion that millions of people have come to across the globe.
Have you read the board rules for sourcing? The ones that say not to simply post links with a vague description of the point you're trying to make so that the reader must slog through pages of soft science to try and come up with an argument for you?

Also, source for the "millions of people" who are as dumb as you.

Quote:
Sodium Fluoride is poisonous and has zero percent medicinal value. It's a known carcinogen. Causes Neurological harm, and attacks the skeletal system. Hence bone cancer.
In large amounts. As those who care to argue with you have shown, however, it is beneficial in small amounts, not unlike countless other chemicals, including vitamins!