View Single Post
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 12:33 PM       
I was trashed last night on a liter of Roundy's gin and several pints of Lizard Lager and Chojin IMed me out of no where right before I went to a bar and told me that I should post again because I was missed. Being all drunk and whatnot I saw no harm in the proposal and now I am pleasantly surprised to see that there are still people here who not only don't suck, but are cool. I thought this board had gone to holy hell in a handbasket or whatever, but maybe that's just time's way of telling me I need to do a lot less goddamn drugs.

Did I mention I saw Primus in concert last saturday? And right when the show started I dropped acid. It was kickass.

Hi Sadie! Since I've graduated I have enjoyed a lucrative career as an unemployed person. And I've been writing, just not really for anyone or any thing. Also I've been drinking a lot.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid