Thread: FALLOUT 3
View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:53 PM       
I gave it a breather and I think I'll pick it up again when they decide to release the DLC.

I borrowed a buddy's copy and tore ass fighting the Behemoths. Getting to the one in Takoma park used up all my stimpacks and I was sucking rotten water out of a toilet to keep it from slamming me with the weapon it had (I think it was a Super Sledge).

But I missed the Fat Man my first play through. I just let the Brotherhood take out the Behemoth outside of GNR.

One of my major bones to pick with the game was that some of the minor events and things didn't count as quests. For instance, I think that the vaults should have counted as quests, or at least give me a reason as to why I should kill Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary, and Gary. Or getting Dogmeat.

ALSO, WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ALL THESE GODDAMN EARS?