Thread: Ask Willie
View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 09:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
well i have constant worries about friends/family that something awful has happened to them when they don't contact me when i'm expecting them to, sort of the "lying dead in a ditch somewhere" thing that moms usually do

most of my fears are realistic though
UPDATE TO THIS: last night i was gonna eat some pasta that had been sitting on the counter for a couple hours and chose not to reheat it first, then saw a earwig crawl out of it. I now have an irrational fear of eating earwig eggs and birthing thousands of them