View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 11:15 AM       
I will tell Mailcall he needs to send a new actor.

Oops guess I am in now too

Koko gave me Clint Howard

Clint Howard movie I loved: Nightshift. Pretty funny movie that he got a bit part in because of who his brother is.

Clint Howard movie I liked: Gung Ho. Underappreciated Michael Keaton movie from the mid 80s. Good stuff and a strong comedic cast.

Clint Howard movie I Hated: Addams Family Reunion. Like there needed to be more of these?

Honorable Mention: I couldn't believe this exists but he was in Silent Night Deadly Night 5. 5??!! To the writers and producers of the Silent Night Deadly Night series: What else could you do after the garbage day scene in 2? You quit after making movies after that because that is your fucking Guernica. Nothing you try will be better.

Last edited by Pentegarn : Nov 21st, 2011 at 02:11 PM.