View Single Post
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old May 28th, 2017, 11:27 PM       
I was smoking a bowl earlier and had some nice thoughts about this site (more specifically, the forums).
All the people that used to gather here have pretty much moved on. You got the last of the last holdouts like Tadao, Zelda, Aaaaarg, and that guy who only posts in the Television and Film thread. But for the most part, anybody who was once here has ended their association with the site. Who the fuck knows what they're up to now? Having fucking babies and shit, probably. Most of the users here were good guys and I wish them all the best. For example, I hope Willie is losing his weight and I hope that Guitar Woman has long ago OD'd on heroin.
The very people that founded this website? Where are they now? Rog is doing computer shit, I know that much. But what about Protoclown? Max Burbank? They're probably doing fine, but the important thing is that they've all grown past this. They've moved on.
It's crazy how long I-Mockery has been around, and it's crazy to compare the total post numbers over the years. I wonder if any of the past forum members even remember coming here anymore.

If all that sounded gay as fuck, I'm sorry. I can't be a fag in real life so I have to do it through my writing.