View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 10:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadKennedys View Post
Computer?

If you can, get the original. I was the only one renting it at blockbuster, week after week; they felt sorry for me and just let me have it, giant box, flawless cartridge, and game manual (with scratch & sniff cards intact). I still read that thing when I take a dump.

There are so many moments in that game that I consider the most frustrating gaming moments of all time (not including the entirety of Out of this World), but it doesn't keep it from being the greatest game of all time.
Yeah, this game is only second in my heart to Mischief Makers.

Although I would love to have an actual SNES cartridge with all the scratch n sniff crap and the giant box it comes in, I don't see myself getting it any time soon because 1) My SNES is lacking controllers and a power cord which I can't find anywhere and don't want to pester my dad to get me off of eBay right now, and 2) the Earthbound cart alone is like 50 fucking dollars, so I'm sure all the other stuff must make the price jump close to a hundred bucks, which is ridiculous.

As for difficulty, all I have to say is Fourside Department Store.

To make it worse, this game is by far the easiest in the trilogy, which makes me feel like a creampuff.