Thread: Going Catholic
View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 09:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Hi collinater, please explain to me without using another video, why your opinions are valid. Do it now.
This is what I gathered from my research. I don't mean to hoist my ideology on anyone else. I respect everyones opinions and ideas the real problem comes when people get bent out of shape because we don't see eye to eye. Which is understandable but we need to come to the realization that we all have different points of views that we have been cultivating throughout our lives. Not one persons journey is the same.

(breaks out acoustic guitar and starts singing some hippy song)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
That would mean that they aren't real scientists then, wouldn't it?
I think the real problem is that some viewers think they are. They wheel out some guy with "scientist" under his name to defend which ever corporation atrocity that has just taken place.

It goes something like this:

The "scientist" when prompted will immediately say...."EVERYTHING IS FINE, SCIENTIFIC STUDIES SAY THAT TOXIC WASTE IS GOOD FOR THE OCEAN AND GIVES YOUR A BRIGHT ATTRACTIVE SMILE....IM A SCIENTIST....BELIEVE ME....LOOK I'M EVEN WEARING A FANCY LAB COAT, pocket protector, AND GLASSES."

you get where I'm going with this. It's tough now a days to actual find an independent researchers.