View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:47 PM       
There are two flea markets here in raleigh. One is pretty much a Little Mexico where I one time got a burrito and had THE WORST diarrhea of my life. And the second one is more like a fair every weekend minus the rides. On top of all the old women selling there "secret" recipes, snacks, rugs, quilts and the like, alot of people sell home made furniture as well.

The best part about this flea market is that outside where everyone has their table set up (I think it's open grounds on the outside, inside you have to pay for a booth) there are tables and tables full of vietnam, WWI and WWI memorabilia and one guy has a HUGE nazi flag over his entire set up. One guy had a photo album and one of the pictures was a soldier down on one knee with a severed dudes head on the end of his bayonet. "NEAT" I say As I take a bite of my footlong corndog.