View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 10:45 PM        THE FUCKTARD FILES: I-MOCKERY VETS
Making a single thread about each fucktard vet would take up an entire forum. It isn’t really necessary anyway, since they’re all pretty much interchangeable.

Oh sure, some are whinier than others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
This guy is new, and he's annoyingly over-enthusiastic to GET TO KNOW everybody. It's almost like it's his first day at work or something and he's trying to make a good impression.
some are more redundant AND whiney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by huond
this show is probably the worst show to ever exist ever fucking fuck fuck fuck i hate it and anything that likes it is automatically a cunt. my tv is a cunt for not blowing up when it comes on.
some are preoccupied with homosexuality due to their own sexual confusion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Hungus
he also seems to have some ass-fetish for our good friend Ninjavenom
but the basic presence of fucking idiocy is ALWAYS there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FARTINMOWLER
Duh, I’m a fucking sheep who’s going along with the fucking fucktard crowd!
Granted I’ve never been impressed by any of the fucktard vets that waste their lives on this shitheap website, but lately they’ve been particularly pathetic. The latest example of their fucktardery, is their “hilarious” use of the word “cunt”.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
What's that? The person who offended you with his or her cuntiness doesn't HAVE a CUNT FILE? Well no problem! feel free to start one yourself! It's easy: all you need to do is start it off with the words THE CUNT FILES: (all caps) followed by THE EXACT PASTING of the person's username, with ONE SPACE between the "THE CUNT FILES:" and the username. ALL THREADS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED AS OFFICIAL CUNT FILES AND THEY WILL NOT BE VALID A COURT OF CUNT LAW.

Yeah, as you can see, we’re dealing with REAL originality here.

The concept isn’t exactly ground breaking. All it is is a boring excuse to verbally rape fucktard noobs. You see fucktard “vets” have incredibly low self esteem and fear a real challenge, so they attempt to hold on to their sorry high status positions on the board (Because in REAL life they’re all emotional cripples who are fucking social rejects) by beating any new person that joins these fucktard boards.
This way the noob either becomes angry or hurt enough to leave forever, OR so demoralized that they grow to love the abuse, and will even debase themselves, often in the hopes that they’ll be accepted. Of course that day will never come. This latest use of the word cunt is just another way to do this.

This cycle of vet fucktardery isn’t likely to change anytime soon. If the fucktard noobs allow these fucktard vets treat them this way, then they fucking deserve what they fucking get. BUT if these fucking noobs would actually fight back and have a fucking spine, THEN perhaps the cycle can end.

So then, if there's a fucktard vet that's picking on you, I give you the chance to fight back and post their unoriginal fucktard comments here for all to laugh at and be amused by! Because remember, just because they've been here longer, doesn't mean that they're ANY less fucktarded than you!

Oh and Fucktard Files is WAY fucking catchier than Cunt Files, fucktards!