View Single Post
WTF is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 04:05 AM       
Ha, ha, ha… Mad Max, for what it is worth I fully support your brilliant idea. Fucktard noob I may be, but a fighting fucktard noob I am for sure. I now officially join the ranks of Mad Max’s legion and will give my life as Mad Max deemed fit. Master, your wish is my command.

Thank you FS for letting me see the light. FS deemed it necessary to practice his “intelligent” vet bullshit on me in the Love Line forum where I was really trying to make a positive contribution. Instead FS tried to show the whole world that he is just about the coolest guy around on I-Mockery. FS, you failed dearly, and I will soon show you how. You fell for the oldest strategy in the book, wise ass. English is my second language and still I fucking tricked you with stupidest bullshit.

Here is my reply to his olde "fag" shot at me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Gullible, Psychotic, and by replying on a noobs post with 5 replies (one after the other), also no Self-Confidence. But that’s ok. We are in the General Blabber Forum and we all help each other out here. You are just suffering from a nervous disorder affecting the young and inexperienced. You call it zeal. If you let go of the pm button for a minute it will assist in your recovery.
O look, the oldest stupidest trick in the book. It is the old “create the impression that he is taking the mock off the board and pm’ing his enemy about something. But what?”. O shit, I just hope he does not respond to this one, it is a TRAP, for sure!!

Alas he is stupid. Walked right into it!! Well, let him have it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Quote:
Originally Posted by FS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
If you let go of the pm button for a minute it will assist in your recovery.
I... don't recall ever pm-ing you.
Well, FS, then I don't know. There is an 16 year boy claiming to be a transvestite sending me messages under your name "FS" stating that he is just secretly posting to the Love Line forum and being unfunny to release some pent-up sexual energy for pre-school boys. Now, given the fact that I was busy strategically pulling him into a screaming rage with my replies, I was just as surprised to see the pm’s under your name.

However, this boy/girl claims he/she is “FS” and apparently, he thought that by posting 5 replies in immediate succession will thus release some of the sexual energy. When obviously it did not, he/she started pm’ing me like crazy. I got so fucking irritated that I said that I am going to tell the whole forum about this shit and will blow his (“FS”) cover for sure. You won’t believe what the little fucker pm’ed me then. He said he was going to post in the Love Line forum that he is not pm’ing me at all and words to the following effects: I... don't recall ever pm-ing you. Shit, these damn fraudies you know!! :/
Now, let us see how he get out of this one. I do assume that because he is a vet, so obviously his reply will be BRILLIANT. I mean, I am just a noob and one just has to listen to the MASTERS, isn’t it?

Here follow FS’s reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FS
you're pretty ridiculous, you know?
Ooooohhhh. I’ve been penetrated. Such brilliance, such, such Mockery!!!

FS, I ENTER YOU FOR THE OFFICIAL FUCKTARD’S FILES, SHIT-WIT