View Single Post
WTF is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 11:52 AM       
I add ArrowX as a candidate. the fact that he is sooo tough with the noobs and then turns around and brag about him being an l33t h4xor as a kind of mock, deserves no better. look at this in reply to a post by sadie saying he must "sit down and shutup". lo and behold:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowX
NOW WAY I"m too much of 4 L337 h4X0r
shut up. you may be a vet mocker and for you it is sooo important and all. but personally i just fuking hate it when an noob scriptkiddie brags on other message boards that he/ she is sooo l33t. scriptkiddies that sweat stuff like this is pathetic you hear. you dont even know how to spell "root" or trace route ZekeySpaceyLizard behind. if you want to brag about shit like this *4 L337 h4X0r* i will only believe you when you post your badge that stated that you have captured "root" on the wargames-server on www.astalavista.com. then and only then you can post words like *I am a 4 L337 h4X0r* for bragging rights. until then, shut the fuck up.

i now hold before you ArrowX, the most elite hacker of all time. ladies and gentlemen, the man that companies and countries hire to assist them. assist them in beating the competion by denail-of-service attack, so fluently and silently executed that even 128bit encryption firewalls dissapear before your very eyes. the man that countries employes to silently obtain their enemies deepest secrets. that man, ladies and gentlemen is no-one other than our very own ArrowX. the man, ArrowX, that hides secretely from prying hands and silent killing methods employed by spies and spec. operatives world-wide to ensure that their most danerous enemies dissapear forever. that man, ladies and gentlemen, are hiding in no other place than the Mock war Forum on I-Mockery.net!!!!

ArrowX, you are a lair and unless you do what i said in my reply to you above, i will forever call you a damn lair and a cheat, fucktard!!