View Single Post
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 05:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
There's nothing wrong with being a clayanimator just like there's nothing wrong with being a guy who is pursuing a career in VCR and corded telephone repair

Look if your chosen trade had any cultural relevance, then we might be inclined to take it more seriously, but there hasn't been any serious clayanimation done in mainstream pop culture since the California Raisins.

Besides, clayanimation doesn't fit your personal style, if you are going to go with a culturally obsolete medium to choose as a career path, you should go with one that does. Might I suggest singing in black face? That would fit the whole racist thing you like to do.
I AM NOT RACIST, YOU #$^#@$%&$#^&$568

As far as the clay animation thing, like I said before, I'm not trying to get a job as a clay animator. I'm trying to get a job as a stop motion animator. In stop motion, clay animation is highly respected. That's not why I do it, but it has benefits if you are good because once you can do clay animation, you can do ANY form of stop motion. It actually becomes easier because the material doesn't yield to your fingers.

On the other hand, swearing a lot isn't very professional. Would you like a hand job? That is how we greet each other in my field.