View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
Pram, I don't want your little real serious answer via PM, I am bored with trying to teach you anything at this point. I thought you finally got it but then you came back and proved that you in fact do not get it at all. So now you are just a toy, so when I say "how is it that you able to give a hand job but are unable to land one?" I expect you to either answer here seriously, or give one of your lame duck responses that Zug would give 'trophees' and 'smileys' to, either of which I can amuse myself and others by responding to. Your serious answer via PM is not what I want. Anyone else could have seen that by the facetious nature in which I asked the question.