View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 06:39 PM       
Just finished the SP of Uncharted 3 a few moments ago. This is one of the absolute WORST games I´ve played in the last 5 years. Absolutely horrible. The set-pieces are beautiful, the game looks nice and I like Nate and the gang but the gameplay? Incredibly bad and dated.
The strange thing is, I don´t remember UC2 being so bad, in my memory, it is a fun game...what the fuck happened between 2 and 3....?

Inaccurate and weak guns, enemies that take a whole clip to the chest before dying, Super-Enemies that just walk through a hail of your bullets like it´s nothing, spawning-mechanisms straight out of the early 90s placing enemies wherever the fuck it wants it seems...oh yeah and even an indestructible script-miniboss on the ship. Nice.
Plus, yes, we know Drake gets in sticky situations but the cadence of things blowing up or falling apart is so fucking high in 3 that I actually startet yelling at the TV to get the fuck on with it once I reached the ship.

Oh and what became of all the unlockable stuff like skins, weapons and things like that? I couldn´t find it anywhere...