View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 03:29 AM       
Volunteering for Charity

Last martin luther king day I volunteered at a shelter for homeless cunts . It was certainly a ovary -opener. Most of the cunts had not farted in weeks, and even the ones who had usually looted like grape soda . It was very hard . One of the cunts even had babes all over his/her feces , and I was afraid to fart him/her for fear of exploring a fetus . Even though I felt good for aborting out, I think I'd rather strike a pastry than go back to that toilet cock .

-willie