View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 05:51 PM       
I don't particularly blame "the people." I blame Harry Truman for running on "A Chicken in Every Pot," and for every scumbag that has won an election on the same premise since.

And Zosimus, you have to look at who is in charge of paying those teachers. It's not Capitalism you are mad at. Government Control of Education is a central tenet in the Communist Manifesto.

Just so you guys know, most of my arguments stem from my understanding that there are only two forms of society in the world: Capitalism and Communism, and each style of government functions to a varying degree along that axis. I'm not a right-wing not job, so don't go changing the channel just yet.

I exist solely to clear up years of misleading propaganda regarding how Capitalism actually works. It's really not near as bad as you think, generally.

For example: You, Zosimus. I think I called you a closet Capitalist once. Maybe I've yet to prove that to you, but I'm not done trying.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!