View Single Post
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 04:06 PM       
Before Kevin flies off the handle at me I just want to put it out there that I know very little about Nuclear Bombs and their upkeep, but have a fair understanding of them.

What I am taking from this article is that the current U.S Nuclear Arsenal is reaching an age at which point the bombs would pose a potential danger just being kept and maintained. What evidence is provided here that the administration plans to bolster the number of nuclear weapons and not just replace ones being retired and I would imagine safely disposed of?

Are you saying hes the anti-christ because he isn't letting the supply of nuclear weapons eventually dwindle away? The technology required to create a nuclear bomb is widely available and will be for all of human time from now on. Isn't the most realisitc way to avoid nuclear combat is to ensure than any potential wielder of nuclear weapons knows that retaliation will be the equivalent, since you cannot and will not ever dispose of them all?

I don't know though. Just making sure yall know. Kevin please don't claim to have aborted me at birth or something. it hurts my feelings.