View Single Post
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old May 2nd, 2011, 02:36 PM       
That is the goal but I'm still trying to figure out how to get started with that.

I sold one piece of art for 2 dollars to a kid in 9th grade. It was a doodle of a goth girl that he thought was really hot. I've done some stuff for local bands but they usually forget to pay me and I don't really want to make a big deal of it because my art is getting out there and we're friends. One time someone approached me to collaborate with some stuff on here but when we were working it out a bunch of stupid crap happened IRL, everything sort of fell apart on my end, and I'd spent so much time feeling sorry for myself on the couch watching Major Dad that I was too embarrassed to try to respond again. (NO MORE SECRETS, GUS. )

I'm trying to figure out screen printing so I can print my own stupid stuff to sell online along with printing shirts for local bands and whatever. I've got a lot of ideas but I suck at getting things off the ground I guess.