View Single Post

Drew Katsikas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 08:38 PM       
Fuck Michael Moore. What a dumb asshole. I am personally opposed to firearms, especially handguns. The only use they have is to protect oneself, but tazers work just as well and are much safer. Have your rifles, because I suppose you have the right to hunt, but even rifles can be used to murder, which we have recently seen from the sniper attacks.
Now, although I oppose this, I still think Mike and his movies are retarded. He is the Rush Limbaugh of the left. He makes up facts, such as the KKK was created the same year as the NRA. Bullshit. And then he tries to have the viewer make some connection. Although the NRA is certainly somewhat conservative, to try to instill in people that they are African American lynching loathsome people, is just poor documentary, which I hesitate to call it. Along with this, Mike harasses unsuspecting K-Mart employees with gun control questions, and pretends that in Canada you can just waltz into anyone's door, which I'm sure any Canadian would deny. Then this fat asshole decides he can use his award speech, which he didn't deserve anyway, into some fucking anti-war speech. Instead of swaying the audience, he just looked like a fat, bitchy, ungrateful moron. Once again, I am opposed to this war, but Moore is a total moron, regardless.
He also fuels to this self-race loathing that I dislike. He writes books with titles such as, Stupid White Men, why the government sucks, or something moronic like that. I can't stand these people who try to harass their own race, just because some dumb hicks, hundreds of years ago, of Anglican descent, were horrible enough to enslave a whole race. I'm Greek motherfucker, I had nothing to do with African American slavery, the civil war, Jim Crow laws, or any other bad white influenced governmental decision. Don't blame it on all Caucasians, you stupid fatass. And another thing, Moore criticizes Americans for being ignorant consumers. This guy is the fattest motherfucker of them all. He is the epitome of an over privileged, overfed, and stupid white American. This guy is a total sensationalist moron, his views are good, but he executes them in a moronic hypocritical way.