View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 01:30 PM       
Don Carlson had his with me. First he finds my facebook and then finds my little sister. SHES ONLY 8.

He sends her pictures of HIS PENIS. Don Carlson did. She brings it to me and goes "Tommy, whats this?" and I say "Well it looks like a retard tried to make a crescent roll and didn't use nearly enough dou- HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!"

It was Don Carlson's penis, absolutely riddled with tatoo's of Swaztikas and covered in the dried hymen blood of little girls and boys.

After finding HIS WEBSITE THAT HAD ALL OF HIS CLAYMATION WORK BECAUSE HE'S AN ANIMATOR FROM PORTLAND I sent him an e-mail asking him to please leave my 8 YEAR OLD SISTER ALONE. This is what he replied:

PramMaven@aol.com: **** you you stupid black ass ****** **** you and all your ****** friends if I ever get my **** out of this 9 year old im gonna **** your **** and **** until its covered. When im not writing music making clay guys or looking for a job im ****** in the **** with my **** just like your sister every ****** day. I might seem like a normal guy outside of my home but in my own privacy my ***** is ***** with ***** ***** ****** but ********* is where its at. IM OUT OF MODEL PLANE GLUE AND IM STARTING TO SOBER. FUCK THE POLICE. IM GONNA BE THE GRAND DRAGON OF PORTLAND LIKE MY DAD, JERRY BRUDOS. HERE'S MORE ABOUT HIM: http://crime.about.com/od/serial/a/jerry_brudos.htm

- Don Carlson