Thread: Ripoff Reports
View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 12:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Also: I guess I'm a little surprised that Willie is so enamored with that show and its other increasingly weird fans that he evidently has no self-awareness about it and can't see how someone could make jokes--even if they did come from Chojin, who I guess he had other issues with, from what I remember.
I think his serious depression issues led to gelling much better with the happy-go-lucky pony-loving community than the cynical let's-make-fun-of-everything I-Mock community, and it took the ponies for him to finally realize that this place probably didn't help his mood. I don't want to psychoanalyze like I know what I'm talking about, I can sort of see where he's coming from.

Sort of.

The pony thing is really fucked up, though. I don't think I'll ever understand it

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog