Thread: Hello Chicago!
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:18 AM       
one time i went to this shitty desert city to babysit these shitty desert white trash kids for their stupid desert drug addict mother while she went and got gastric bypass in mexico and i went to the mall there and ive never seen so many obese people. Not normal obese people, either, the kind of obese people that NEED wheelchairs ;/

there would be at least ten people in the mall who were so fat they needed wheel chairs, both times i went there ;/ It fucking boggles the mind at first how fat people could even exist in the desert but then you remember that they live inside of a wheelchair and probably never even go into the heat