View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2005, 06:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preechr
Are we still discussing Plame here? Is this a good time to remind you all that, what was it... TWO YEARS AGO I was saying that this would all turn out to be a long, drawn out non-issue that would only wind up leaving the D's with even more egg on their faces?
Yeah, well, get back to us when that actually happens....

Quote:
When it all comes down to it, NOBODY will be indicted of outing any sort of covert CIA agent, because no one did. If Joe and Valerie don't wind up in front of a GOP led investigation panel at some politically expedient time real soon, I'll admit I was wrong on that one point... but only that one... all the rest of my predictions will come true.
Just like Watergate was about more than breaking into a hotel, and Clinton...gate(?) was about more than simply a blow job. The bottom line isthat the country is clearly down on everybody, so to assume that this is going to just blow over is nonsense.

Besides, this particular discussion is about omre than simply Plame. It's about what happened in the Senate, WMDs, and calling out the GOP in Congress on conducting a proper investigation into that whole mess.