View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 02:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I guess an immediate drop off doesn't mean other guy instantly. But it means something was all of a sudden wrong or changed.

I was dating a girl for 5 months and she was probably the hottest girl I've ever been with. At least to me. In other people's opinions I've had hotter, but yeah, she really did it. Anyways, the thing that changed it is that I took her to meet my friends for the first time. She was a hardcore christian and I didn't realize they'd look like such unsavory individuals that I socialize with. So when we get to their house and go inside there's a giant drawing of a fetus being stomped on the wall of their house behind the drum set. Also a few upside down crosses. We all get to talking, then they kind of start realizing she's a christian and ask questions about it. They start poking holes in it. I know that they didn't realize this would be a major thing. They were just really curious about shit and why she thought that way. She said she needed to get home, so she drove me back to my place. She gave me a long kiss that if I had realized it now, really was a way of saying goodbye to me. It lasted way longer than normal. When I called her the next day, there was no answer. I called her for a week straight with no answer. I thought something might have happened to her. I found her mom's number and contacted her, she told me Jenny was fine and that she was busy right now. A week after that, I get a box full of stuff that I had given her over the months with a letter detailing how she loved Jesus and needed to devote herself to him only for now.

Did she find Jesus recently? That dude's stealing all the ladies.
Yeah my first real girlfriend, whose religious views are totally changed now, was big into christianity when I was living with her in Seattle. Anyways, Towards the end of the relationship I just wanted there to stop being problems, finish school and get the fuck out of there, and one day shes goes: "You know my parents say that if you really loved me you'd go to church."

Me: "Okay i'll go to church."

Her: "And believe in Jesus."

Me: "Okay I believe in Jesus."

And Zhukov, thanks for the advice dude, I don't really know what to think because she doesn't answer most of my questions or explain herself about anything, then again she is really busy working and studying and going to school all the time, but I feel like she made this situation so much worse and difficult, so for the time being I'm going to just turn some strange pussy out for a while and then see if I can beat her score when she comes back.