View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
King Ghidorah, and then Mothra's hanging out on the back of the leg. I still want to get Rodan on my knee, but I'm reluctant because fuuuck that can't feel good.

I was going to get some Harryhausen stuff further up but I might wait for the next Godzilla movie to see what they do, 'cause it's supposed to have Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan. If they look good enough, it might be cool to have their updated versions too.

If you count the Godzilla piece as one, I have a total of 5, and I'm getting that skull spider thing (first tattoo) removed so I can cover it up with something good.
I'm watching the new Godzilla right now and they just introduced a monster, not sure who it is but I'm guessing it's Rodan. IDK we'll see, but this brings up my main complaint about American V Japanese. In Japan the guy in the rubber suit has lots of lights on him and the camara stays focused on him. He is in fact the star of the movie. In America everything is pitch dark and I guess we are supposed to use our imagination and the humans are the stars of the movie.

For the love of god(zilla) America, can we start making monster/giant robot movies where we can focus on the monster with lights on them. I don't give a shit if the CGI makes them look fake, they fucking are fake. Hell sometimes SyFy channel movies are better for that reason alone.