Thread: LSD advice
View Single Post
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 08:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
What does, "You'll never see the world the same way again" mean? that's one of the gay statements i hear about acid/any good hallucinogen all the time.
I'm not one of those "gay" guys who preaches about drugs, or, god forbid the professor mentions drugs and I become a walking erowid.com

I'm saying that substances that alter your mind (lsd, peyote, etc.) do open up a different way of thinking, if you have an open mind to begin with. It's not a matter of "euphoria" or "feeling high," it's merely a way to experience something you haven't seen before. There could be millions of things happening that our brains simply tune out. Yes, it involves a chemical, but everything we sense is a result of a chemical reaction in our brains.

I'm not saying it's gonna change your life and you'll become enlightened.

I don't know much about flashbacks, never had one myself. I hear the chemical deposits in your spinal cord, because I knew a guy who casually cracked his back and received quite the flashback.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist