Thread: LSD advice
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 04:22 PM       
lol. Dole gave a pretty accurate explanation of a drug trip ;o especially the first two eeks.

Blueoatmeal.. exactly. If I remember right leary guy said cocaine is good for Social-sexual situations and reimprinting them. So the example I gave of having a midget fetish and trying to get rid of it might've used cocaine. A lot of freud's theories had a lot to do with sex/sexual reproduction, probably because that's where we come from and where we go so it's kind of important (and most people consider it important) ;o

I reccomend staying in and listening to music and tripping or whatever, then after you've peaked going out and enjoying the euphoric feelings. That's what I did last time, we tripped for a while, then started drinking and took a walk to the park.