View Single Post
Seeker of Clams
Blue Gularis is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2007, 10:28 AM       
Thanks, JediScum.

I've been using Photoshop CS which I paid full price for from a reputable dealer. I know there are some other good shareware options, and they are probably just as good or better than Adobe's over-priced product. Every time I open the thing up I learn something new; this last one took me at least six hours of work. I should probably read a book instead of just flailing around.

-I like that squiggly crab thingie, it reminds me of clams.

I'm thinking of biting off more than I can chew with a Fantastic Four cover tribute, http://www.chezcomics.com/comics-res...tic-four-1.jpgstill trying to decide what characters to amalgamate with them. Maybe some Walter Lantz ... I'd like to mention that I have forgiven my parents for buying me a bunch of fucking toys for Christmas age 8-14 instead of the stop motion animation movie camera I solemnly vowed I would sacrifice all other possessions for... yeah, I forgive them.

I have to go to Singapore tomorrow for a few days, where I plan to pray to the sea god Dagon from the southernmost tip of continental Asia- when I get back I'll start the next amalgam!

....One of the above statements is a lie...

Last edited by Blue Gularis : Nov 5th, 2007 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Oops, TWO of the above statements are LIES!