View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2009, 12:08 PM       
Kitsa is against intervention but links to youtube clips of it....

Your seriously uncomfortable about drug addicts being 'exploited' on intervention?

I havn't seen the ocd show so I won't comment on that but Intervention is a great show that shows the average person who may not be exposed to it the very real situation that many people and their families find themselves in when it comes to drug addiction. I'm pretty sure most of these addicts have already been exploited on the streets far worse than any tv show will and that their families were at a desperate point and turned to a show that might really provide some help for the people. Intervention isn't about freakpointing in my opinion, it seems more like a documentary style show in my view and from what I understand it has actually helped quite a few addicts to recover.

I have a feeling that if you saw bum fights you'd have a very different idea of what exploting people is all about.