View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 07:18 PM       
Tell you what, I'll address each and every one of your points as you make them as best I can until you get tired of it, if you'll do me one favor: visit http://debatebadnarik.blogspot.com/ and pitch in a bit of support for a more open debate structure. Even if I can't convince you 100% that libertarianism is the right way to go, I believe you at least respect the message and can get behind allowing it at least a little influence on the Coke vs. Pepsi... I mean Bush vs. Kerry circus.

If nothing else, it'd be fun to watch the two Skull-n-Boners squirm under a litle unexpected pressure. Badnarik will rip them both apart. I'd like to see Cole and Nader up there as well.

I'll be back in a bit. I just got back in from mowing my yard and I need a shower and some dinner. We've had so much rain thanks to what seems to be constant hurricanes coming through, and I've missed what few opportunities I've had to mow for the past couple of weeks. I didn't want people to start thinking the Badnarik/Campagna sign in my yard was some sort of protest against proper lawn maintenance, plus my dogs liked spending the day running around getting into trouble.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!