View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 05:16 PM       
a lot of these have some historical significance to the site

is for the white plastic pig saga, where we were supposed to take a white plastic pig on adventures and then mail him to another forumgoer to continue the story

is from the mock wars when mockery called the one and only a wiener. for some reason.

is from our feud with wikipedia, when they wanted to remove the i-mockery article and replace it with a 'roger barr' article, because they were unsure that i-mockery actually existed or something. they give each other barnstars over there, which are like handjobs between people with aspergers.

is from the recent incident with zug, i'm surprised some of you don't know what it is. also it's a callback to a very old i-mock meme involving schimid (aka fagboy, aka pizzaguy).

is from a rant from carnivore about 'gigh-quality' posts, then helm made gigh into an emoticon to mock his typo and hubris

from the law4kidz strips, which is pretty much i-mockery's hallmark moment in the annals of internet memes. probably should have gotten a lot more use during the recent pram maven saga.

from the cd-i mario game, it's when mario says "it's been one of those days". generic internet meme reference.

i'm not even explaining this one

from NBC's public service announcements that end with a rainbow and the words "the more you know"

somewhere along the line rog added a bunch of gay emoticons because he rolls like that or something, idk. that's where lol2, boot, troutslap, fart, bacos, and a bunch of those came from. pagebrak is probably the most utilitarian emoticon we have and has saved pub millions of keypresses.

a bunch also were made by fatsatan and helm.