Thread: Rehabilitated
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 02:47 PM       
that's what i always figured, sack. or i dont know maybe only god can cure alcoholics. one rehab I went to always talked about how you need a SPIRITUAL THOUGHT OR SOMETHING AND EVERYONE HAS ONE AND IT HELPS YOU TO STAVE OFF YOUR ADDICTION or some shit and he asked me what i thought and i was all i dunno. then he was all well you have to think something so i told him tthat i think everything is negative and the world is spiraling down into shit

Supafly i think you should just do whatever you want to do and try not to fuck up
there's nothing wrong with doing drugs just don't get all caught up ;/ maybe some people can't avoid getting caught up i dont know, but it seems like that is a choice between being something and doing something ;/ everybody has some sort of addiction or hobby or whatever you want to call it so don't let people indoctrinate you into believing that you'll ever be freed from bullshit.

meth is an easy drug to get caught up in though ;o i think part of the reason is how fun it is to smoke it. i love the way it looks when it starts to puddle up and vaporize. But regardless of that i know people who smoked meth everyday and operated completely normally. Probably mostly because they ate and slept while they were on it.