Thread: LET'S WATCH MST
View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Is it bad if I like Rifftrax more than MST3K?

In particular, when they did Casablanca, the second Harry Potter movie and the Star Trek reboot I suffocated and died, because I was laughing so hard. I literally was murdered. Granted, I've only seen a few full episodes of MST3K, but I find the riffing's funnier if I've seen the movie before. They're both lots of fun, though, especially the Future War montage up there. That's probably my favorite episode so far.
It's probably because 50 percent of the time they are referencing shit you don't know about because you aren't their age. A lot of people born in the 80's missed a lot of the joke and looked like idiots because they laughed anyways and everyone my age knew they were posers.