View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 04:44 AM       
I´m pretty sure that the guys who write the dialogue for the german troops know that it´s not really correct (at least I suppose they do) and for someone who doesn´t speak german or comes in contact with it very often, it probably sounds pretty appropriate, since Fiction-Nazis have nothing to do with real Nazis...as far as I know, there were no Dinosaur-Riders in the 40´s or Veiltech-powered Überweapons fired from titanic Airships. Also no Hellboy (a shame).

I also wouldn´t really want the voice-guys to speak 100% proper german since it´s far more hillarious this way, just watch the Technoviking-Video for example :D

As a friend of mine once said: "Wow, the Americans must really REALLY be afraid of us if they think we can do THAT! *points to the screen showing some Nazi-Scientists building Mutants or Rayguns*"

And yes. Post-1940´s-Germany is a peaceful democracy. A democracy where every child at the age of 9 learns how to tear a rift into reality and summon forth the hellish servants of the Netherworld to do their bidding! Also, we got Rayguns that shoot darkness. Of course.