View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I picked up Yahtzee's thing, Adventures in the Galaxy of Fantabulous Wonderment.

I'm liking it better than the Chzo games because it's like being on a really sarcastic (and pretty damn funny) episode of Star Trek. Hoping it's a bit longer than his other games, I beat 5 Days a Stranger and 7 Days a Skeptic in one or two sittings.
yeah it was kind of like space quest but with minor RPG elements, i dig that game.

edit: I also liked the way he balanced fairness and hilarious deaths with the redshirts, usually you only get to pick one