View Single Post
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:15 AM       
i really wish man. fuck, where do you live willie? i need to get the fuck out of here

or just start hanging out with school friends more, because they are awesome and don't hate me for anything and my other friends are sometimes assholes well mainly just two of them but i can't write them out of my life because they've been there forever but fuck they just can't get over the fact that i have other friends as well as them and when i hang out with said other friends (school friends) they get pissed for whatever reason but its like sorry dudes and gals my life doesn't revolve around you and i want to hang out with different people sometimes because they aren't downers like you guys are and one of the girls from school is this girl that i have been whining and complaining about my own self inadequacy to do anything with her because i keep getting this feeling like she totally isn't into me when i know that she is and i just feel like i'm forcing stuff but we might hang out on sunday and maybe we can talk then and figure it all out i dunno willie will it work?