View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 04:17 AM       
Blacky (I named it) - Won at a rodeo or something..."Ran away" after a month or so. I was like 4 years old and kept pile driving and powerbombing him onto the couch

Carter (already named) - Cat we got to replace Blacky. Full grown guy cat who was boring and a douchebag. He scratched my 2 year old sister and my dad was looking for a reason to get rid of him so he met with an unfortunate accident

Tangle (sister named him) - One of my sister's friend's cats had kittens and we got one. Kept shitting in the house and my dad freaked out and got rid of it.

Storm (Dad named him) - Me and my friend found him sleeping and inured from a cat fight under our snowmobile trailer in front of our house and brought him inside. He was a huge cat so I wanted to name him beast (x-men ) but my dad decided on storm. Years later he got lost in a storm.

Pepsi (I named her) - Part of a huge litter my friend's grandma had at her farm. Was relatively fine until my mom "accidentally" turned on the dryer with her inside. She seriously got brain damage from that and was the dumbest cat I've ever seen afterwards. She'd look at you while she pretty much pissed herself while sitting on the kitchen floor. After many unsuccessful attempts at losing her in the snowy football field across the street, we finally gave her away.

Oliver (sisters named HER) - Bitch orange cat ran away from everyone for the first 4 years we had her and is finally normal now.

Pinto (I named him) - Cute fluffy orange and white cat that acted like he owned the house and looked down on everyone from the top of the fridge and climbed into empty boxes to sleep. Coolest cat ever. Died under my bed from some kinda sickness. He was completely solid when I found him

Merlin (I named him) - Gray cat with the same attitude as the one above. Ran away.

Mr Sinister (I changed his name from Mister which is what the people that had him before named him and that is lame ) - We got him because one of my mom's patients has a daughter that's allergic to him so for some reason she said we'd take him.

Only Oliver and Sinister are alive now.

That was very funny. Well done.