Thread: Nintendo Wii
View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 09:12 PM       
I could not for the life of me see how I could play the new Zelda on the Wii. It would feel too wierd for me to use two unattached sets of buttons to move around.

I might just pick up a Gamecube now that the Wii is coming out.

But I will have all consoles at one point or another. I have my heart set on the X-Box 360 first, though, as it was released first. Then I'll be getting the Wii as it will be cheaper than the PS3. But, the PS3 is sexy and powerful and MGS4 is coming out and connectivity with the PSP makes it a buy for me. Overall, I'm sure we'll look back on this new generation of consoles like they were tinker toys or something. Technology keeps getting better and at a faster and faster rate.

I know one thing that's make the Wii an instant success:

VIRTUAL REALITY HELMETS.