View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 10:48 AM       
Something fucked up when I fought the ceaseless discharge. After I got the gold hemmed stuff, I ran all the way back to the entrance to the fight (where the mist is) and then he attacked and it came nowhere near me. I ran and hit his arm and he just kind of died. All of his health went down at one time. I looked online and it looks like it's a glitch.

Doing the forest hunter thing now. They keep calling me to invade people's games when they enter the forest. I hate it! But I want that fog ring for 3 kills. They always make me fight people who are just totally better than me because they specced themselves out really well. I don't have any sorcery. I can't even figure out how to cast anything and I'm just getting beaten all over the place when I get summoned.

Last edited by k0k0 : Oct 19th, 2011 at 11:14 PM.