Thread: Starcraft II
View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 12:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mew barios View Post
i couldn't help but buy it, everywhere i went it was all staring me in the face like you know you wanna purchase this. i have other things to work on before i can get around to playing it but my initial impression is deep disappointment with the manual. it's like a 10page black and white recap of the story of starcraft and that's it. i want a giant full color manual with intricate and unneccessary descriptions of every unit you don't miss nothin by just buying a download of it. except a legal pad with a wanted poster of jim raynor onnit.
Yeah, I just bought it and I feel/felt the same. I had to buy it because I was such a fan of the first, even though I promised myself I wouldn't.

I've only played the first mission so far because it took about 3 billion hours to install and update. I seems like it's a lot like the first one, but with better visuals.