View Single Post
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 03:22 AM       
I had the chance to visit with an old friend of my grandparents, today. She's Morrocan, and grew up in France, before moving to Israel in the 40's to voulenteer with the creation of the Israeli State - as in, there was nothing there previously in the way of a fully functioning country. She didn't go to immigrate, she went to work the land, and build communities. She described a fair they had to invite the Arabs, and nobody showed up. The news reports she watches make absolutely no sense to here, because she remembers the war of Independence was fought against Britian, and Trans-Jordan - she had never heard of Palestinians. Neither had my mother, who went to Israel in 1967 with the Israel peace corp. to help work with the refugees near Gaza. Both of them talk about the bedouins, who were nice and friendly with Jews, and the Arabs who stayed, all of which were happy to see their quality of life improve with Israel's creation.

Look, I appreciate that Miss Modular could admit that she doesn't understand exactly what's going on. It is confusing....
I mean, it's hard not to root for State sponsored Islamic seperatists that use children as human shields. Those human rights groups, peaceniks, moderate Muslims, and mainstream Islamic groups can't all be wrong. Their nationalism, occupations, and settlements are excempt! All that Holocaust turnspeak/revitionism, and 58 years of talking about pushing Jews into the ocean are just the natural result of being life long refugees with mortgages, dual citizenship, and humanitarian aid.