View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 02:42 PM       
I like how her idea of intelligence is spouting off "Facts" rather than developing any type of understanding from them.
I.E. that Charles Manson example of brainwashing people was something i almost used in that LSD thread, and yet she still thinks LSD/Drugs are enlightening.

I always thought Lenor being a psych major was kind of funny as well. Especially since she's going to be a sex therapist. Why even go to college? Not that I'm saying all sex therapists are worthless, but I'm sure you'll write hundreds of books that will go into the Borders (book store) psychology section, right next to, "Why men love bitches" and, "How to satisfy men with your pocket-watch (and other items of antiquity)."